This class will be rescheduled at a future date.
Are you in the Midlife Challenge?
Do any of the following issues resonate with you?
- You are aware of your body ageing.
- Your hormones are wreaking havoc in you.
- You feel you are becoming invisible as a sexual woman.
- You are aware of the physical changes in your body and looks.
- Life feels meaningless, lack lustre and boring.
- You feel exhausted and overwhelmed a lot of the time.
- You are dealing with depression and/or anxiety.
- You no longer have energy for the things you used to do.
- You no longer recognise the person you have identified as.
- You are uninspired and unmotivated, dissatisfied or disillusioned with life.
- You want a new direction but are not sure which way to go.
- You are restless and want to break out of the mold you’ve been living in.
- You are concerned that you might never reach your potential.
- You long to live authentically and outrageously, on your own terms.
- You wish to trust your own intuition and deep inner wisdom.
It is a sad fact that there is no map and very little guidance and support for the major Rite of Passage of mid-life, from our younger self to our wise eldership. Without the holding and support of a community to reflect back to us the wisdom we are bringing forth and the continued offering we have to make to the community, we can slip into depression, loneliness and a sense of meaninglessness.
As we are being asked to let go of so much in body, mind and our life experience, and without any certainty of what we are stepping into, midlife can be a painful, scary and confusing time for us.
It is really important to have some context to put this experience into, where we can uphold our dignity and self worth in the face of so much loss.
I am excited to share with you the gems of wisdom and insight that can inspire you to recognize this as a time of hidden blessings and great potential for you to step into Grace, Wisdom, Self acceptance, Compassion and a deep sense of Being at Home inside yourself, unconditionally.
In this Four week Series, you will learn:
- How to identify the major entry points of this Mid-Life Passage.
- What the journey is about and why it is an important Rite of Passage.
- The map of terrain you are travelling, from caterpillar to butterfly.
- What is waiting for you on the other side.
What you will receive is:
- Deep empathy and support.
- Inspiration and encouragement.
- Dignity and strength, self acceptance and self compassion.
- Trust and Faith that there is deep intelligence and Grace guiding you.
Thank you for thinking of, developing and putting on such a thoughtful course on guiding women through the major issues we all face going through our mid-life. It is amazing to me that other women have so many of the same challenges that I am facing and so wonderful to make real connections with them. What a gift! Rajyo’s calm, clear presence comes through and deep conversations that might seem impossible through a tele-conference were quite easy and it turned out to be a great learning platform.
The long lengthy of midlife can be a real challenge–especially if you are forging through it alone, like many of us are. Until I met Rajyo, I didn’t know the enormity of the life passage. I didn’t even know it was a “thing.” I only knew I was endlessly frustrated, struggling along through physical and emotional changes I’d only read about as losses.I signed up for Rajyo’s Mid-Life Metamorphosis class. It was truly transformative. Finally, I had support for the many changes occurring in my body, both emotionally and physically. She gave us a framework in which to contain and hopefully understand our experiences. I got to be “held” through the process. On the first week, I had a huge awakening, letting go of many old stories about who and what I am. The process is continuing. At times painful, at times joyous, it’s showing me that this time of life can be amazing. It’s not just a letting go–it’s also an opening to new possibilities and satisfying ways of being. Thanks, Rajyo, for “mid-wifing” this experience!